How to rent a car in Antalya without a deposit
Renting a car without a deposit in Antalya can be tricky because most renters require a deposit to ensure their safety. However, you can try the following tips for renting a car without a deposit in Antalya:
- Research the market: Find companies that offer rental cars without a deposit. There may not be many, but it’s still worth a try. For example, the company LocalRent.
- Book your car in advance: Booking early can help you get the best deals and conditions. Some companies may offer you rental cars without a deposit as a promotion or special offer.
- Use a credit card with a higher limit: Some rental companies may not require a deposit if you have a credit card with a sufficient limit to cover possible charges, such as fines or damage to the car.
- Take out insurance: Purchase a fully-covered insurance policy that can cover any costs associated with renting a car. This may persuade the company to give up the deposit.
- Consider using local companies: Small, local rental companies may have more flexible terms and may not require a deposit.
- Cooperation with major international rental companies: If you are a regular customer of a major international car rental company, they may offer you preferential terms, including no deposit.
Remember that renting a car without a deposit may entail additional risks and responsibilities, so make sure you know all the terms and requirements before you sign the contract.
How to rent a car in Antalya without a deposit in LocalRent
Many rental agencies require a deposit for reassurance when renting a car. In other words, they are asking for a deposit, which in case of an accident or other force majeure, could cover the repair of the car.
If you do not want to make a deposit, we advise you to use the rental “no deposit car.
How to find cars for rent without collateral?
- In the car selection form on our website you need to go to the site of the company LocalRent
- In the auto selection filters check the “No deposit” checkbox
- See the picture below for how to do this
Yes, you can do this at a rental company called LocalRent. To do this, you need to select the “Rent without Deposit” option on the rental company’s website in the filter.